Doug Robb BE MCom
Infomatics and Databases
“Integration, analysis, and management of research data are critical elements of research projects and health ecosystems.”
Doug leads the development and application of technology ecosystems that underpin data driven research. Parsimony, good design principles and precise use of tools are core skills for supporting high-quality research and he complements technical leadership with strong communication and stakeholder engagement.
The key deliverables are design and delivery of infrastructure and software as a service to facilitate and support analytical, statistical, computational, data capture and management platforms supporting researchers to develop and interpret data-driven solutions to solve difficult research challenges.
Master of Commerce (Distinction), UWA Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics) UWA
- Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Project Management
- Electronic Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Economic Management and Strategy
- Information Management
- Business Process Management
- Ethical Dimensions of Management and Leadership.
- Financial Accounting
- Information Management Research
- Indo Pacific Defence Conference, Perth, 2019.
- Murdoch University representative AeRO (Australian eResearch Organisation) national forums, Canberra 2018, Sydney 2019.
- eResearch AustralAsia Conference, Brisbane October 2019
- Chair Murdoch University eResearch Committee 2018-2020.
- Data Commissioner Round Table, Perth 2019
- ATEM (Association for Tertiary Education Management) Conference, Perth 2018
- Data Storage, Management Task and Finishing Group (2017)
- Chair Murdoch University eResearch Steering Group 2019-2020
- Murdoch University Technical Investment Committee 2019-2020
- UWA Faculty Sciences Executive Committee (2009-2011)
- Murdoch School of Psychology & Exercise Science Board Member 2014-2018
- School of Psychology & Exercise Science Learning & Teaching Committee 2014-2018
- School of Psychology & Exercise Science Executive Committee 2014-2018
- University of Western Australia Technical Coordination Group 2006 – 2011
- UWA Technical Advisory/Consultancy Group 2007-2011
- COVID Research Response in WA
- MRFF SUNRISE trial in Emergency Surgery in Australia.
- Mind and Body Lab ($1.4M research facility) Murdoch 2017
- Student Participation Portal (Sonia) Murdoch and UWA
- Murdoch Psychology Clinic Digital Recording Facility
- Robin Winkler Clinic refit and relocation to Myer Street Building UWA
- Advanced Learning Laboratory (ALL) UWA
- Public facing content management system upgrades UWA, DEC.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Key Management Service solutions